Goddess of Benevolence, an ancient god with the power of resurrection.
- Worship Bonus: Restore 1 life point upon collecting 1 soul point.
- Debuff: Max soul -20.
- Additional Sacrifice: None
- Cost: 10% of current gold (minimum is 10 gold).
- Punishment for Betrayal: Max soul -10 (debuff -20 cancelled so Max soul +10 actually) + tattoo 1 no longer functions
- Tattoo 1: Collecting 1 soul point now restore 2 life points. Rune: (No longer functions if you betray)
- Tattoo 2: Immune to Cursed debuff. Rune:
- Tattoo 3: 50% chance to be resurrected with full life and mana. Rune:
Event: A Soul
"After placing so many souls in my care, have you ever considered their destination?"
- "I have never given a man what is mine. It would be wise to return what you stole from me."
- They don't do talking -> Get Max Soul +10 and "Soul Envoy Tattoo" (Supposed to give next tattoo, but may require the runes?)
- I have no interest in what they discuss. Return to me what I gave you. -> Betrayed, lose Goddess and all souls.
- "It matters not where they go. I would follow." -> Soul's Blessing Strength +1, Health +5 (sometimes nothing is actually given)
- "Am I to be judged?" -> Fill Soul to max. Calls you a betrayer, but does not trigger betrayal effects.
With the Goddess of Benevolence, it is relatively easy to keep the life bar full. Early game, the trade-off is not too noticeable, but later on it will severly limit the player's capability to use the survival items.
Note: If the soul bar is full or a monster effect is absorbing soul, no soul point is collected and the character does not get healed.
| Common: Magic • Rock • Treasure • War|
Rare: Benevolence • Contract • Devastation • Evil • Vengeance